Welcome!

I'm a 27 year old female that is attempting to get healthy and slim. I signed up for Slimgenics on 06/05/2010 and have a little over a year commitment with them. Follow my journey as the pounds hopefully melt off, and I'm able to put my skinny jeans back on!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

So a the last week has been a little hard. Not in the sense of managing what I eat or even how much. I've stuck to the plan perfectly. I decided that if they can void the guarantee just because I decided to have an extra packet of splenda I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction.

I've been gaining weight back.

My 6 pounds I was so happy about losing slowly declined to a weight reduction of only 3.

Monday I was up 1.25, which my counselor attributed to weighing in in the PM rather than the AM. Ok, I wasn't going to let that get me down.

Wednesday I was up another 1.25 lbs AND I was wearing the lightest clothes I owned. At this point I started to feel defeated. I follow this plan and I'm not getting anywhere. After leaving the center I got a call and they decided to move me to plan 3. One less snack and one less serving of veggies. I was willing to do ANYTHING to get me back on the right track. I know I was only at the end of my first official "whole" week, but I have some pretty high expectations if I'm spending over a grand on your program.

Plan 3 has turned into a pleasant surprise. Not only have I re lost the almost three pounds I gained, but I'm down another pound midway through this week. My new total as of 06/23/2010 is 7 pounds down! I also had the joy of seeing that I could eat 2 ounces of cheese for breakfast 3 times a week. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE cheese. Plan 3 is my new BFF.

I've worked with my boyfriend on things to help me keep motivated as well. Right now I don't need a whole lot of extra motivation as feeling better about myself and seeing the number on the scale go down is enough. We did decide that there would be "sexy time" for every 5 pounds I lost, which I will definitely be looking forward to! I also decided that rather than reward myself with food, which is what I usually do, I will be rewarding myself with shoes! I bought a fierce pair of red high heel peep toe shoes for my first 5 lbs. I'll have to make them benchmarks a bit father apart or I'll run out of closet room! Maybe every 10 pounds :)

My goal for this Saturday's weigh in is to be down ten pounds total. I know it's a bit unrealistic to lose 3 pounds in 3 days, but I figure it's a goal...we all need goals right!?!

Until the next weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment