Welcome!

I'm a 27 year old female that is attempting to get healthy and slim. I signed up for Slimgenics on 06/05/2010 and have a little over a year commitment with them. Follow my journey as the pounds hopefully melt off, and I'm able to put my skinny jeans back on!

Monday, July 19, 2010

A roller coaster of emotion

7/14/2010 - Up another .75 lbs. I can't understand all the up and down. It's so frustrating. I went to happy hour tonight and had four big glasses of delicious water. Yeah, water, H2O. No wine, no beer, no nothing, except water. I feel like my progress is coming so slow, but slow and steady wins the race, right!?! I weigh in again on Friday morning before I eat or drink anything. I better be down...

7/16/2010 - I weighed in at 8:30 am and came in at 257.5, down a total of 16.25 lbs. I did a lot of running around watching my twin nephews, so I decided that I would weigh in the next day as well. 7/17 I weighed in and was down to 256 1/4, now down a total of 17 1/2. How is it possible that all week long I can't lose a lb., but in a day I can drop 1 1/4 lb!?! So frustrating!!!! Grrrrrr

WEEK 6
7/19/2010 - I had such bad cravings this weekend. I would have died for a Key's Rice Krispy bar. They're as big as your head! I stayed on plan an made sure to eat all my veggies! When I weigh in on Mondays I'm ALWAYS up, that's just how it goes. When I weighed in today I was DOWN 1/2 lb.!! I couldn't believe it! We'll so how this week goes. Pete's family comes in next week and I hope to have reached my 20 or 25 lbs. milestone by the time they come into town. 2 1/2 or 7 1/2 lbs to go! Wish me luck!!


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog about SlimGenics and I just wanted to say I see you haven't written for awhile, but I hope it's still going well. I just started about 1 1/2 weeks ago and I'm trying to find others who have too to get extra support. Hope it's not odd that a stranger read your blog. I wish you the best of luck. My SlimGenics blog is at www.changesnextexit.wordpress.com. :)

    ReplyDelete